Volunteers play a vital role in helping us make the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia a great experience for visitors. This strong community of individuals makes a difference by donating their time, energy, and expertise. We welcome all those interested in helping us to increase our capacity through the programs and services that we offer to consider joining our valued team of volunteers.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Docent (education/children's tour guide)
- Guide (daily public tours)
- Studio Assistant (Family Sundays, March Break art camps, Summer School of the Arts, PD day camps)
- Sales Associate with Teichert Gallery
- Front-of-House (Gallery Shop, Visitor Services)
Please note: given the continued spread of COVID-19 and based on the guidance of public health officials, the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is closed to the public and will reopen when clearance is received from public health officials. Volunteer applications will be reviewed when the Gallery has reopened. Please check back for updates.