Volunteers play a vital role in helping us make the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia a great experience for visitors. This strong community of individuals makes a difference by donating their time, energy, and expertise. We welcome all those interested in helping us to increase our capacity through the programs and services that we offer to consider joining our valued team of volunteers.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Docent (education/children's tour guide)
- Guide (daily public tours)
- Studio Assistant (Family Sundays, March Break art camps, Summer School of the Arts, PD day camps)
- Sales Associate with Teichert Gallery
- Front-of-House (Gallery Shop, Visitor Services)
- Special Events
Currently recruiting for
- Volunteer Docents
- Studio Assistants (Family Sundays, Summer School of the Arts)
Front-of-House (Gallery Shop, Visitor Services)
Please note that due to a high volume of interest, it may take up to 2 weeks to receive a reply once you have submitted your application.
Please click here to complete the online application form and send your current resume to:
Volunteer Committee - firstname.lastname@example.org