Enrich your member experience while providing significant annual support to help further our mission of connecting people with art and inspiring new ways of thinking.
Patron Members at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia enjoy access to exclusive events and art experiences with artists, curators, community leaders, and collectors. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-424-0073.
- Benefits of Regular Membership, plus:
- Dual Membership* or Member + Guest card
- Opportunity to bring a guest with each visit
- Access to a unique series of Patron programming.
- 15% discount at the Gallery Shop
- Extended art rental privileges with Teichert Gallery
- Reciprocal admission to select Canadian art museums and to the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Access to over 1,300 museums through NARM & ROAM
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- A charitable tax receipt will be issued for the maximum allowable portion according to CRA guidelines. In 2020 the maximum receipt amounts will be adjusted to reflect the change in in-person offerings as a result of COVID-19.
*Family membership can be arranged upon request. Tax receipts will be adjusted accordingly.
Core Benefits, plus
Core Benefits, plus
Contributing Benefits, plus
Sustaining Benefits, plus
Visionary Benefits, plus
IN SITU: Studio Visit with Elizabeth Enders
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
5:00-5:45 p.m. AST
Patron Members at the Contributing Level ($500+) and higher are invited to join us for a virtual studio visit with American artist Elizabeth Enders.
Save the date for this visit with Enders in her Connecticut studio, lead by Chief Curator Sarah Moore Fillmore. Enders will offer a look at recent paintings and share her deep connection to Nova Scotia.
To learn more about supporting the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia as a Patron Member or to inquire about upcoming Patron events, contact email@example.com or 902-424-0073
(left) ART+IDEAS: The Collecting Institute on October 16, 2019.
(right) IN SITU: Lithography Workshop on November 7, 2019 (credit: Wiebke Schroeder).