The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia is your Art Gallery!
Your support means so much.
This past year your support has enabled us to:
- Reach school groups in communities across Nova Scotia
- Provide day camps to over 2,500 youth
- Feature 20 exhibitions that reflect the region to the world
- Continue to deliver Autism and Alzheimer’s art programs and workshops in Halifax and Yarmouth
- We could not do this without you!
We are growing success at the Gallery.
In 2016/2017 we:
- Hosted over 40,000 visitors at our Halifax and Yarmouth locations
- Added 264 new acquisitions to the collection
- Initiated new partnership programs to reach new immigrants and refugees, and address youth social justice issues with our Indigenous, LGBTQ, and African Nova Scotian communities
You can also contribute with monthly donations.