March Break Art Camp
We are pleased to offer our March Break Art Camp, happening March 14-18, 2022! Our week-long camps are delivered by local practicing artists, explore a range of art making techniques, materials, and ideas, and include visits to the galleries to view original artworks and inspire students. Each camp will dive into a selection of art making activities and projects, such as drawing, painting and three-dimensional work.
March Break camps are sold out.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
- Fees are $230 and include all art materials. Family Members receive a 10% discount (code to be issued via email in advance).
- There will be two groups of 10 campers each.
- Campers must be between the ages of 5-12 at the time of camp. Campers that are 5 years-old must have attended grade primary. Campers that are 12 years old, must provide proof of vaccination. Siblings will be grouped in the same camp regardless of age.
- If you need to cancel, a $10 administration fee will apply. If the Gallery needs to cancel, a full refund will be provided at no fee.
- Once camps are full, we will create a waitlist. Please make your request in writing to email@example.com.
- Supervision begins at 8:30 am and camp begins at 9:00 am. Camp will end at 4:00pm with supervision available until 5:00 pm. The additional supervision is offered for free. Please indicate preference during registration.
- Don’t forget to pack a labelled water, lunch, and snacks (no nut products).
- Art making can be messy so students should remember to wear “work” clothes. We will not be providing aprons.
- At this time, participants ages 5 – 11 years old do not have to provide proof of vaccination to participate in this program. The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia follows all public health guidelines and therefore this may change. All staff, instructors, and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
- A welcome email will be sent one week in advance with more details.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-424-5280 during Gallery hours.