New York City Art Experience
Join the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia for five days of fun and fabulous art in the Big Apple.
Discover the wonderful art and culture of New York City... From the masterpieces of famous galleries to the rarely seen gems of a collector’s private home gallery. Experience street art, architecture, and a behind-the-scenes look at the Chelsea Art District, Brooklyn, China Town, Soho, and more. Hear the sweeping sounds of a Harlem gospel choir, and enjoy a unique look at this iconic neighborhood. There’s plenty of free time for shopping and exploring. Graciously hosted by one of the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia’s favorite guides, Caroline Sodenkamp.
NEW YORK CITY ART EXPERIENCE
OCTOBER 11 - 15, 2017
- 5 days, 4 nights
- Maximum 20 guests
- Hosted by Caroline Sodenkamp
$3499 per person double occupancy. AIRFARE & TAXES INCLUDED
($2999 land only TAXES INCLUDED)
- Return airfare from Halifax
- Fully escorted Airport transfers*
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- Behind The Scenes Private Galleries / Studios Art Walk
- Plus: The Frick, MoMa, Chelsea Art District / Highline, the MET, 911 Memorial Museum, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Museum, the new Whitney and Met Breuer
- Visit Central Park, Soho, Chelsea, Harlem, Brooklyn, Chinatown, and more.
- Farewell Dinner
About Caroline Sodenkamp
Caroline has hosted sellout Art Gallery of Nova Scotia tours of New York City, Chicago, Italy, and now Spain. The founder of Artigo Tours knows the international art world inside out. A resident of New York City, her enthusiasm and love for the arts are contagious. She is looking forward to making new friends, reconnecting with past guests, and providing you with an incredible insider’s look at the New York City art scene.
More information [pdf]
Contact your local Maritime Travel counsellor.
Hurry! Space is limited.