Are you a young professional with a keen interest in the arts? Consider joining the Young Patrons' Circle – a group of like-minded professionals between the ages of 20-40 with a common interest in the arts and supporting the local arts community. Enjoy all the benefits of a regular membership, plus attend exclusive Circle events.
The Circle supports the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia in its desire to engage young people in all facets of arts and culture, particularly Canadian and Atlantic Canadian contemporary art. Funds raised through memberships will endow an annual purchase fund for contemporary Canadian works for the permanent collection, creating an enduring legacy for members of the Young Patrons’ Circle at the Gallery.
In addition to your regular membership benefits, as a member of the Young Patrons' Circle you will also receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Circle events throughout the year, artist talks, vault tours, learning opportunities and more.
- Exclusive Circle pricing for events such as Supper Clubs and Art Rising
- Six free day passes to share with Family and Friends
- A tax receipt for the maximum allowable portion. (Individuals - $145, Family/Dual - $215, Corporate - $400)
|Young Patrons' Circle Individual ||$200 Annually ||/ ||$16.67 Monthly Payment|
|Young Patrons' Circle Family/Dual ||$300 Annually||/ ||$25.00 Monthly Payment|
|Young Patrons' Circle Corporate ||$500 Annually||/ ||$41.67 Monthly Payment|
There are four easy ways to become an Art Gallery of Nova Scotia member:
- Phone: Have your credit card ready and call our Membership Coordinator at 902 424 3577, Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Fax: If paying by credit card, complete the Young Patrons' Circle Membership Form and fax to 902 424 7359.
- In person: Stop by the Information Desk at the Gallery to drop off your form with payment.
- Mail: Send your completed form with payment to:
Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
1723 Hollis St, PO Box 2262
Halifax, NS B3J 3C8
All membership prices are inclusive of applicable taxes.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
<< Back to Memberships