The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Journal is designed to take an in-depth look at the artists, exhibitions, and events taking place at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia and beyond. This arts magazine is created for Gallery members
and targeted art lovers.
Published three times a year, articles in the Journal reflect what is happening at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia and in the arts world generally. The Journal, while arts focused, also provides information for families, those seeking educational information, and those interested in the Gallery's public collection.Advertise in the Journal
The Journal is an original, accessible, and visually appealing publication that offers a way to reach a stable niche market of more than 10,000 readers annually. This publication supports the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, Atlantic Canada’s largest art museum, making your advertisement an investment in community and culture. Over 75% of the Journal readership lives in the Halifax Regional Municipality while the remaining 25% are national and international readers.
For information about advertising in the Journal: gov.ns.ca