– FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
New Art & Dine Package is the Perfect Winter Escape
Halifax, NS – December 7, 2011 – To celebrate the official opening of the brand new restaurant Untitled Eats at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia (AGNS), the Gallery is pleased to announce an attractive Art & Dine package.
A perfect Christmas gift for the art lover on your list, the AGNS Art & Dine package offers visitors a mouth-watering slice of cosmopolitan café culture with a $50 gift certificate to Untitled Eats, together with a one year individual membership to the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia.
Priced at $85, the Art & Dine package will allow your family member, friend or loved one to enjoy unlimited access to uplifting exhibitions, talks and tours, together with a relaxing brunch, lunch or afternoon tea.
Untitled Eats is the perfect place to plan your route around the Gallery or to socialize over wine and gourmet local fare before embarking on a lively, informative talk or tour. There really are so many special memories just waiting to be created!
It’s simple to buy the Art & Dine package. You don’t even have to brave the shopping malls. You can choose to either receive the package to present the gift yourself, or the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia will send it directly to the recipient.
With the Art & Dine package your friend, family member or loved one will enjoy:
• A $50 gift certificate to Untitled Eats
• One year free entry and priority access to all gallery permanent and temporary exhibitions
• Exclusive events for members including exhibition openings
• Special offers such as a 10% discount on all Gallery Shop purchases
• A one year subscription to The Journal, the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia’s membership publication
• A monthly e-newsletter
• Free admission to other select Canadian art museums.
To purchase your Art & Dine package/s please contact Krista Wadman at 902-424-4862 gov.ns.ca